Pig, mail # user - pig 0.8.1 - Iterating contents of a Bag

pig 0.8.1 - Iterating contents of a Bag
Amit 2013-07-23, 20:16
Hello there,
I am loading a data in form of

A1: {key: chararray,keywords: {keywords_tuple: (keyword: chararray)}}

I believe the Sample data would look like the following

{1, {('amit'),('yahoo'),('pig')}

I am trying to write a foreach where I can loop through the each keyword in the bag.

I tried writing this but it seems to not dump the output the way I want to see
B = FOREACH A {
    GENERATE keywords.keyword;
};

I would like to see

('amit')
('yahoo')
('pig')

Instead it prints the entire bag at once like the one below.

{('amit'),('yahoo'),('pig')}

Please note I do not want to flatten the bag as what I want to process each keyword in the bag using a UDF later on.

Appreciate any of your inputs.

Regards,
Amit