MapReduce >> mail # user >> Impersonating HDFS user

Impersonating HDFS user
I am working on some samples where I want to write to HDFS running on
another machine (different OS etc.)
The identity of my client process is just whatever my OS says it is (e.g.,
'oleg') hence:

08:56:49,240 DEBUG IPC Client (47) connection to /192.168.15.20:54310 from
oleg ipc.Client:803 - IPC Client (47) connection to
/192.168.15.20:54310from oleg got value #2
But there is no 'oleg' where the hadoop is running. Instead there is
'hduser'.

Is there a way or an equivalent of "RunAs" in hadoop?

Thanks
Oleg