Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])

+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-03, 04:29
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-04, 23:00
+
Eric Yang 2013-04-05, 05:06
+
ant elder 2013-04-05, 08:46
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-05, 14:00
+
Jukka Zitting 2013-04-05, 14:21
+
Eric Yang 2013-04-08, 05:59
+
ant elder 2013-04-08, 06:48
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-08, 15:27
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-08, 20:35
+
Jukka Zitting 2013-04-09, 03:58
+
ant elder 2013-04-09, 06:43
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-09, 12:57
+
ant elder 2013-04-11, 16:36

On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:59 PM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am mentoring two SJSU students for their thesis related to monitoring
> Hadoop with Chukwa.  Their work may bring new insights to continue the
> development.

That's great news!
Regards,
Alan