HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [RESULT] - [VOTE] Rename hadoop branches post hadoop-1.x

+
Owen OMalley 2012-03-29, 15:00
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-29, 15:06
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-03-28, 07:28
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-28, 07:48
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-03-28, 08:03
Re: [RESULT] - [VOTE] Rename hadoop branches post hadoop-1.x

> > - Now that we've renamed branch-0.23 to branch-2, and since there is as
> yet
> > no branch-0.23.3, what should be done with JIRAs marked with the 0.23.3
> > version? Perhaps all of these should be updated to 2.0.0?
> >

> Yep, in the process of doing it.

Mhhh, shouldn't we use 2.0.3  here? IMO it would help correlating to the
previous 0.23.x releases

Thxs.

Alejandro