Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC4

+
Christopher 2013-05-19, 19:36
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-20, 19:30
+
Christopher 2013-05-20, 19:42
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-20, 19:58
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-20, 17:52
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 02:22
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 17:39
+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-21, 17:44
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-21, 17:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 18:06
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 18:18
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-21, 18:24
+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 19:55
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-20, 21:48
Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC4
Has bulk import been tested against this build for hadoop1 and 2? I'm
hitting some issues, but it may be some downstream client cruft, I'm
currently uncertain.
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Need `expect` installed as well. Do we have this list written down
> elsewhere? Do we want to? Not suggesting that we need to take any action
> now; purely a down-the-road thought.
>

> On 05/19/2013 03:36 PM, Christopher wrote:
>
>> To reproduce all the artifacts in this build, ensure you have all the
>> prerequisites (thrift compiler with python, ruby, java, and C++
>> support installed, LaTeX/pdflatex, rpmbuild, glibc development
>> packages, a gpg-agent running, etc.), then check out the tag, and
>> execute:
>>    assemble/build.sh --seal-jars

+
Josh Elser 2013-05-20, 22:03