Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can I bulk import into an existing table?

+
David Medinets 2013-01-25, 16:17
Re: Can I bulk import into an existing table?
You can bulk load into existing tables, and Accumulo will figure out which
tablets to assign your files to. In your example, your file with row id
values of 3 would go into the tablet that ends at row 4. You could also
dynamically add a split point of 3, and bulk load would then put your file
into the newly created tablet ending in row 3.

Adam