Accumulo, mail # user - Can I bulk import into an existing table?

Re: Can I bulk import into an existing table?
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-25, 16:23
You can bulk load into existing tables, and Accumulo will figure out which
tablets to assign your files to. In your example, your file with row id
values of 3 would go into the tablet that ends at row 4. You could also
dynamically add a split point of 3, and bulk load would then put your file
into the newly created tablet ending in row 3.

Adam