MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS federation

Re: HDFS federation
You can try out federation by create 3 different conf directories and
starting 3 different NameNodes out of those configurations. These
configurations should make sure they have different directories and port
numbers. If you want to just give it a try, it is easier to spawn 3 VMs and
use them as separate nodes.

--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit