HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: CDH4 installation along with MRv1 from tarball

+
Jens Scheidtmann 2013-03-19, 07:47
Re: CDH4 installation along with MRv1 from tarball
Hi Jens

These are not complete version of Hadoop.
*1) hadoop-0.20-mapreduce-0.20.2+1341 (has only MRv1)
2) hadoop-2.0.0+922 (has HDFS+ Yarn)*

I request you to read the comments in this link
https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/DISTRO-447

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Jens Scheidtmann <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rohit,
>
> What are you trying to achieve with two different complete versions of
> hadoop?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jens
>

> 2013/3/18 rohit sarewar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Need some guidance on CDH4 installation from tarballs
>>
>> I have downloaded two files from "
>> https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/SUPPORT/CDH4+Downloadable+Tarballs "
>>
>> *1) hadoop-0.20-mapreduce-0.20.2+1341 *(has only MRv1)*
>> 2) hadoop-2.0.0+922 *(has HDFS+ Yarn)

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-20, 14:47