MapReduce >> mail # user >> Running test on hadoop cluster

Running test on hadoop cluster
Hi all,

I have my Hadoop cluster  setup. I am using the Intel distribution of Hadoop. I was planning to run some test like terasort on the cluster just to check whether all the nodes in the cluster are working properly. As I am new to this Hadoop I am not sure where to start with. Any kind of help appreciated. Thanks

-Rahul