HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

[VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
The 1st 0.94.7 RC is available for download at http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.7-rc0/

Signed with my code signing key: C7CFE328

This RC has 71 issues resolved against it, contributed by 27 individuals.
0.94.7 is primarily a bug fix release. Notable exceptions include:
HBASE-8176 Dynamic Schema Configurations
HBASE-7801 Allow a deferred sync option per Mutation

The full list of changes is available here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12324039

Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and vote +1/-1 by April 24th on whether we should release this as 0.94.7.

The release testing spreadsheet is available here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdG9jbVNmWmhyeGJZeUo4MUdIMEEweEE#gid=0

Thanks.

-- Lars
+