HBase >> mail # user >> HBase becomes ultra-slaggy

Re: HBase becomes ultra-slaggy
Asaf - check the URL in my signature - it's a service for monitoring various HBase metrics and may visually show you what is going on with various parts of your 3 servers.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm