HBase >> mail # user >> Thread safety of Bytes.compareTo(byte[] left, byte[] right)

Re: Thread safety of Bytes.compareTo(byte[] left, byte[] right)
Hi,

A static method does not necessary mean that this could lead to a
thread-safety issue. In that case, there is no shared resources between
threads and thus... nothing to protect.

--
Adrien Mogenet
http://www.borntosegfault.com