HBase >> mail # user >> Table listed in "list", but not in .META.

Re: Table listed in "list", but not in .META.
Is it a standalone installation or pseudo-distributed?
I faced a similar problem a few days back in a distributed cluster and used
hbck -repair option. You might give it a try.

~Anil

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta