Accumulo >> mail # user >> Programtically invoking a Map/Reduce job

Re: Programtically invoking a Map/Reduce job
The code examples we have scripted simply do the necessary setup for
creating a mapreduce job and kicking it off. If you check out the code for
them in
src/examples/simple/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/simple/mapreduce/
you can see what we're doing in Java to kick off jobs.

The short explanation is, just like any other MapReduce job, we're setting
up a Job, configuring the AccumuloInput and/or OutputFormats, and sending
them off like any other MapReduce job.

John