Hadoop >> mail # user >> next version of cdh3 release

+
Jinsong Hu 2010-11-08, 20:06
+
Arun C Murthy 2010-11-08, 22:31
Re: next version of cdh3 release
Hey,

For reference, the "Cloudera lists" to which Arun refers can be found at
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/groups/dir. I'd recommend sending
this question to the CDH user list:
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/cdh-user.

Thanks,