Hive, mail # user - Re: WritableName can't load class in hive

Re: WritableName can't load class in hive
Arvind Prabhakar 2010-03-17, 20:39
[cross posting to hive-user]

Oded - how did you create the table in Hive? Did you specify any row format
SerDe for the table? If not, then that may be the cause of this problem
since the default LazySimpleSerDe is unable to deserialize the custom
Writable key value pairs that you have used in your file.

-Arvind