MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Calling the JobTracker from Reducer throws InvalidCredentials GSSException

Re: Calling the JobTracker from Reducer throws InvalidCredentials GSSException
You'll need to reuse the security tokens of the current job to
communicate without requiring a re-auth from the task. See the
specific code snippet (of what Oozie does for similar goals) at
https://github.com/apache/oozie/blob/release-4.0.0/sharelib/oozie/src/main/java/org/apache/oozie/action/hadoop/MapReduceMain.java#L90
and also see MAPREDUCE-4324.

--
Harsh J