MapReduce >> mail # dev >> pre-historic record IO stuff, is this used anywhere?

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-09, 01:18
+
Harsh J 2013-02-09, 05:15
Re: pre-historic record IO stuff, is this used anywhere?
Thanks Harsh,

I'll wait a couple more days and if there are no objections I'll prepare a
patch to get rid of them.

Thx

--
Alejandro