MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker

Re: Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker
Hi Rams,

If you did not changed anything, the logs are created under the
directory where hadop and hbase are running from.

If you hbase is under /home/hbase then the logs are into /home/hbase/logs.

This command can also be use to setup where you want the logs to be.

export HBASE_LOG_DIR=${HBASE_HOME}/logs

which version of HBase and Hadoop are you using?

JM