MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker

Re: Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-05, 15:38
Hi Rams,

If you did not changed anything, the logs are created under the
directory where hadop and hbase are running from.

If you hbase is under /home/hbase then the logs are into /home/hbase/logs.

This command can also be use to setup where you want the logs to be.

export HBASE_LOG_DIR=${HBASE_HOME}/logs

which version of HBase and Hadoop are you using?

JM