HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: infinite loop of RS_ZK_REGION_SPLIT on .94.2

Re: infinite loop of RS_ZK_REGION_SPLIT on .94.2
Beats me - i can't find any record of it before that.

I'm importing data into another table now.  I disabled/enabled the table
first to make sure we have the original 4 region locations logged
everywhere.  Will report back...