Pig, mail # user - Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-16, 22:07
Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 17:53
I'm happy to repost these kinds of blog entries on the Pig blog.  But one thing we as a community need to decide is how we want to handle references to corporate blogs.  My proposal would be that any entries supporting and promoting Apache Pig should be allowed.  But I have an obvious conflict of interest here, so I'd like to get other people's inputs.

Alan.

On Aug 16, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Russell Jurney wrote:

> I wrote a Pig tutorial to publish data with Mongo and Node.js.
>
> http://hortonworks.com/blog/pig-as-connector-part-one-pig-mongodb-and-node-js
>
> Is it possible to reblog on the Pig blog?
>
> Russell Jurney
> twitter.com/rjurney
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> datasyndrome.com