Pig >> mail # user >> Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js
I'm happy to repost these kinds of blog entries on the Pig blog.  But one thing we as a community need to decide is how we want to handle references to corporate blogs.  My proposal would be that any entries supporting and promoting Apache Pig should be allowed.  But I have an obvious conflict of interest here, so I'd like to get other people's inputs.

Alan.