HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads up, HTablePool will be deprecated in 0.94, 0.95/0.96, and removed in 0.98

+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-03, 04:29
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-03, 05:31
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-03, 05:54
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-03, 14:20
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-04, 03:52
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-08-04, 03:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-04, 05:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-04, 23:27
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-05, 02:23
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-05, 02:39
+
lars hofhansl 2013-08-05, 02:56
+
Stack 2013-08-05, 15:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-05, 17:31
+
Gary Helmling 2013-08-05, 17:45
+
Suraj Varma 2013-08-05, 20:21
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-08-05, 21:30
+
Ted Yu 2013-08-05, 22:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-06, 00:27
Re: Heads up, HTablePool will be deprecated in 0.94, 0.95/0.96, and removed in 0.98
Thanks Andy,

as part of the patch I'll convert some of the unitests.
There are some conveniences we will no longer have such as a method that can create a table and return and HTable to it
(the connection would have to be explicit now)
-- Lars