HBase >> mail # user >> zookeeper connection problem in pseudo mode

Re: zookeeper connection problem in pseudo mode
Hallo,

I input the first command
$ telnet localhost 2181
the output is

Trying 127.0.0.1...
Trying ::1...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Network is unreachable

As I run the pseudo mode, server and client are the same. So I input

 netstat -na | grep LISTEN | grep 2181

But I got no output information.

Yong