HBase, mail # dev - trunk vs. precommit dev env

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-05, 15:29
+
Stack 2013-04-05, 18:30
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-05, 18:36
Re: trunk vs. precommit dev env
Stack 2013-04-05, 18:52
On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  -Dsurefire.
> secondPartThreadCount=2 will make it so only two // tests
>
> Yes. I think we should use jdk 1.6 as well.

Go for it.  We had a jdk7 discussion a while back and switched trunk build
to jdk7 as a result.  Stability is more important so feel free to change if
that will help improve it.
> You don't want to run the trunk on hadoop* machines? This would be safer
> imho.

Go for it.

St.Ack
+