Bigtop, mail # user - Oozie start

Oozie start
ivo frankov 2013-12-04, 17:10
*Hi Gents,
*

*I tried starting Oozie web console. I received following( see bellow).
I read that I have to use extJS. I copied it in /usr/lib/oozie/libext
and in /var/lib/oozie ALSO IN /var/lib/oozie/libext it depends which
blog I found.
Unfortunately I receive again and again:
*

*Oozie web console is disabled.*

To enable Oozie web console install the Ext JS library.

Refer to Oozie Quick Start
<http://localhost:11000/oozie/docs/DG_QuickStart.html> documentation for
details.

Can you help me please?!