Flume >> mail # user >> Custom sink - "close() called when transaction is OPEN" error

Re: Custom sink - "close() called when transaction is OPEN" error
OK, got it. I had this:

Event event = channel.take();
if (event == null) {
return Status.BACKOFF;
}

I changed it to:

if (event == null) {
        transaction.commit();
return Status.BACKOFF;
}

And it looks like it has fixed the issue.

Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated!

Andrew