Zookeeper, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-05, 08:20
Flavio Junqueira 2012-11-07, 12:17
+1, I ran the unit tests and verified that:

- I'm able to have a leader elected in a cluster of 3 servers;
- I'm able to have another leader elected when killing and bringing up servers;
- I'm able to run operations against the cluster.

-Flavio

On Nov 5, 2012, at 9:20 AM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.4.5. This includes
> the fix for ZOOKEEPER-1560.
> Please take a look at the release notes for the jira list.
>
> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> *** vote closes  12:00  midnight PT on Friday, Nov 9th.***
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.5-candidate-1/
>
> Should we release this?
>
> thanks
> mahadev