Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 1)

+1, I ran the unit tests and verified that:

- I'm able to have a leader elected in a cluster of 3 servers;
- I'm able to have another leader elected when killing and bringing up servers;
- I'm able to run operations against the cluster.

-Flavio