Flume, mail # dev - Regarding the adding of additional sinks/sources for various DB's

Re: Regarding the adding of additional sinks/sources for various DB's
Steve Morin 2013-11-28, 15:52
Israel,
 I guess my questions is why the suggestion to use the elastic search
model, is there something you see that's not working?
-Steve