Drill, mail # user - Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

Re: Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out
Steven Phillips 2013-10-27, 22:48
Actually, I am wrong, Drill does not start a zookeeper when running in
local mode. The LocalClusterCoordinator does not use zookeeper at all.