Pig >> mail # user >> AvroStorage can't read multiple files?

Re: AvroStorage can't read multiple files?
Looks like you have corrupted avro files / NOT avro files inside catalog.
Or your files have different schema.

Try to read about AvroStorage and run it using debug key (see doc
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/AvroStorage). It sohuld
help you to get the idea where things go wrong.

lobal Parameters

   - debug n
   Users can check debug information using this option where *n* represents
   the debug level:
   1. Show names of some function calls when *n>=3*;
   2. Show details when *n>=5*.
   -