Sqoop >> mail # dev >> How to compile sqoop

+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:36
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-20, 14:56
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:40
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:24
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:38
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 14:44
Re: How to compile sqoop
Hi Alexander,

My hadoop cluster version is  hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u2.
I compile the hadoop by myself cause that I want to study on it .

Regards,
Hong
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why you don't use the Apache sqoop versions:
> http://apache.imsam.info/sqoop/1.4.2/
>
> Or, when you want to build Sqoop by yourself edit the buid.xml as
> described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-384
>
> Best,
>  Alex
>
> On Dec 20, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Zhao Hong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the wrong word.   I can get the right result when run the same
> > command using the sqoop from the org.
> >

> > On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Zhao Hong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >> I  compiled branch-1.4.2 of  sqoop  with the  command below.
> >>           ant jar-all -Dhadoopverion=20
> >> and the result is totally successful.
> >>
> >> When I  try to import some data from oracle database using the sqoop
> that
> >> I built ,  I got the exception : "Exception in thread "main"
> >> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class
> >> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but interface was expected."
> >>
> >> I cant get the right result when run the same command using the sqoop
> from
> >> the org and my hadoop version is  hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u2.
> >>
> >> So, my question is how should I compile the sqoop to work with my
> hadoop.
> >>
> >> Thanks & Regards.
> >>
> >> Hong

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-21, 06:31
+
vasanth kumar 2012-12-23, 18:55
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-23, 21:24
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-24, 01:58
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 06:22
+
vasanth kumar 2012-12-24, 17:45