Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Google Analytics on accumulo.apache.org

Google Analytics on accumulo.apache.org
I noticed today that there's a Google Analytics account already set up
on our site, but don't recall ever seeing information about it
previously. Is there a way I can get access to see the analytics? Is it
PMC owned?

- Josh