Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop hive import- specify hive database

+
Nitin kak 2013-01-30, 23:00
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-30, 23:22
+
Nitin kak 2013-01-30, 23:33
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-31, 16:23
+
Nitin kak 2013-01-30, 23:41
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-31, 16:27
Re: Sqoop hive import- specify hive database
Thanks Jarcec.

Is there a plan to support it in the future because it seems to be a pretty
obvious thing to assume that it would work?

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-31, 17:53