Hadoop >> mail # user >> Debugging mapper

Re: Debugging mapper
You might also want to look into MRUnit[1]. It lets you mock the
behavior of the framework to test your map and reduce classes in
isolation. Can't discover all bugs, but a useful tool and works nicely
with IDE debuggers.

-Joey

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/

--