From: de Souza Medeiros Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 4:12 PM
Subject: HAcid: multi-row transactions in HBase

Hello all at this mailing list,

I'm glad to finally announce an HBase addon that I have been working on.

HAcid is a client library that enables HBase applications to execute ACID transactions with Snapshot Isolation. It's purpose is similar to Google Percolator for Bigtable. The library is open-source under Apache 2 license.

http://staltz.blogspot.fi/2012/10/hacid-multi-row-transactions-in-hbase.html

It might still be rough around the edges, so please let me know about bugs and issues (e.g., in the bitbucket repo). And let me know if HAcid was somehow useful to you.

Thanks,
Andre Medeiros
http://about.me/andrestaltz