MapReduce >> mail # user >> Operations after killing a job

+
Kasi Subrahmanyam 2012-06-30, 10:00
+
Harsh J 2012-07-01, 02:57
+
Kasi Subrahmanyam 2012-07-01, 06:48
Re: Operations after killing a job
I prefer not to use Oozie if possible.
What I want to know is where does the control reach in the Hadoop classes
if I keep a job explicitly.
To say can I know which class gets the control if possible

Thanks,
Subbu