Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Add Damon Brown to contributors list

Add Damon Brown to contributors list
Damon,

Thanks for your recent patches.  I am going to add you to the
contributors list on the web page.   If you would like an org and
timezone listed also, just shoot me an email

Keith
+
William Slacum 2013-02-12, 18:20