MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: HADOOP in Production

Re: HADOOP in Production
Hi,

There are too many issues to discuss I guess. I would recommend
reading Hadoop The Definitive Guide by Tom White. There are some
chapters for the answers.
Also what did you mean my 'real time"? Hadoop is not designed for
giving real time results of queries. It is rather for offline data
analysis, because each query can take minutes or hours to finish.
AFAIK, HBase provides some real time functionality though.
For Hadoop automation, you can try Oozie. We are using opswise in our company

Best Regards