Zookeeper, mail # user - intention of changing zookeeper port

Re: intention of changing zookeeper port
Patrick Hunt 2014-01-10, 21:06
I don't see this myself. Can you provide more details on the
environment, versions used, configuration, etc...? "sudo netstat
-pan|egrep java" or somesuch would probably shed more light.

Just a guess but perhaps it's related to JMX? Do you have that turned on?

Patrick