Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop Release 1.4.2 postponed

Sqoop Release 1.4.2 postponed
Hi All,
We found some instabilities in the artifacts that were created. For more
details see - SQOOP-571 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-571>.
As a part of the resolution we would include patches provided in
SQOOP-571<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-571>and
SQOOP-574 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-574> in Sqoop 1.4.2
release.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, but we will soon be out
with the release. Will keep you updated on the progress of this release.

Thanks,
Abhijeet