Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.

Re: Accumulo Trunk - test module taking 3+ days to build.
John Vines 2013-07-01, 03:40
The addition of the functional tests will dramatically increase the time.
I'm not familiar with the way Eric set it up, but the actual length of
testing is another discussion.

Furthermore, that 3 hours is a starting point and it will learn what to
actually gun for.