MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Regarding CDR Data

Re: Regarding CDR Data
Are you sure you wanted to send this mail to common hadoop users and dev?

If you want to put files on hadoop cluster, there are ways like hadoop cli,
java client, webhdfs etc.
What analysis you want to do is in your brain, not really sure what help
you need on that.
How do download CDR data, you can google/yahoo that up.

--
Nitin Pawar