Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

On May 14, 2013, at 11:04 AM, Konstantin Shvachko wrote:

>> I can point you towards a set of fixes I think important for YARN
> (nodemanager, security etc.).
>
> That would be very much appreciated.
>
>> I'll do the 2.1 series by renaming the planned 2.0.5 to 2.1.
>
> Thanks.

Thanks. I've copied branch-2.0.4-alpha as a new branch-2.0-alpha branch.

This way you can start with a clean slate. Good luck.

As I noted before in the thread, the APIs in branch-2.0-alpha will remain incompatible with branch-2.

thanks,
Arun