Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
MapReduce >> mail # user >> problems of FairScheduler in hadoop2.2.0


Copy link to this message
-
Re: problems of FairScheduler in hadoop2.2.0
Hi,

Can you share the contents of your fair-scheduler.xml?  If you submit just
a single job, does it run?  What do you see if you go to
<resourcemanagerwebui>/ws/v1/cluster/scheduler?

-Sandy
On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:09 AM, 麦树荣 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi, all
>
>
>
> When I run jobs in hadoop 2.2.0,  I encounter a problem. Suddenly, the
> hadoop resourcemanager cannot work normally: When I submit jobs and the
> jobs’ status all are “submitted” and cannot run.
>
> I cannot find any answers in the internet, who can give me some help?
> Thanks.
>
>
>
> The resourcemanager log is as follows:
>
>
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:10,749 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1129_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:11,050 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1128_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:11,050 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1127_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:11,051 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1128_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:11,051 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1127_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:11,753 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1129_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:11,754 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1129_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:12,055 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1128_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:12,055 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1127_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:12,056 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1128_000001
>
> 2013-11-27 14:39:12,056 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FairScheduler:
> Request for appInfo of unknown attemptappattempt_138474337603
>
> 8_1127_000001
>