MapReduce >> mail # user >> problems of FairScheduler in hadoop2.2.0

Re: problems of FairScheduler in hadoop2.2.0
Hi,

Can you share the contents of your fair-scheduler.xml?  If you submit just
a single job, does it run?  What do you see if you go to
<resourcemanagerwebui>/ws/v1/cluster/scheduler?

-Sandy