Pig, mail # dev - Move pig project from svn to git repository

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-02, 02:46
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-02, 06:38
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-03, 21:54
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-02-04, 18:44
Re: Move pig project from svn to git repository
Russell Jurney 2013-02-04, 19:13
Others (Cassandra?) have trail blazed already.

Julien Le Dem 2013-02-04, 20:42
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-05, 16:18