Pig, mail # dev - GSoC 2012

Re: GSoC 2012
Daniel Dai 2012-03-14, 19:03
Hi, folks
I added several projects to Gsoc 2012, feel free to add other
projects, provide someone in the community is willing to mentor (one
mentor can mentor up to 2 students, the second student need explicit
grant from Apache admin though). All you need to do is:
1. label the jira gsoc2012
2. In Jira description, add a note: "This is a candidate project for
Google summer of code 2012. More information about the program can be
found at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/GSoc2012"
3. Change https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/GSoc2012 to
include the project

Thanks,